Jobs Offers Santiago College Alumni Association
Acerca de la oferta
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the product backlog, making it accessible to all parties involved with the product throughout development.
- Create an effective product backlog; break down initiatives into tasks, work with the UX and development team to implement them.
- Collaborate with other product/dev teams, as well as with content, social media, or commercial teams as needed.
- Learning the market and customers’ needs
- Translate the company’s strategic plan into the right execution steps, you must understand the market and user/client needs.
- Work with product managers to learn and understand what problems they are aiming to solve with the product, delivering value to users and clients.
- Serving as a contact between product and development team
- Translate the product manager’s vision and what each product’s area is designed to do for its users and clients.
- Explain to the dev team the how and the why behind the tasks they’re prioritizing as well as discuss different implementation options.
- Oversee the Development Cycle
- Oversee and support the product throughout the development cycle; continuously looking for ways to make processes more efficient.
- Actively participation in stand-up meetings, product evaluation, grooming, planning, review, and final acceptance.
- Works with the development team to identify, define, and organize the steps required for the next iterations.
Skills & Requirements
- Active listener.
- Flexibility and adaptability for fast-changing digital context.
- User flows and clear project definitions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative work.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, problem-solving, and communication skills